In free mode, this is a nice, simple cadence dial with several display options. If you want more, purchase a code from here to enable pacing support with display of average cadence, cadence target range and also to store a number of stats detailed below.
1. Flip the direction the dial rotates by checking "Flip dial direction"
2. Use "Dial background" list to switch between dial on black and dial on white
3. Display cadence dial
1. Set colours for dial display
2. Show average cadence needle
3. Set targets for each of swim, bike, run and other
1. The target zone you defined
2. The proportion of time spent in the zone across the entire activity
3. The proportion of your time spent above the zone across the entire activity
4. The proportion of your time spent in the zone for each lap
5. The proportion of your time spent above the zone for each lap
6. A graph of where you were and were not in the zone across the entire activity
Ranges are specified as a target number and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 150;
(Does not apply to monochrome devices eg: Edge 130.)
Choose a colour for each of the display settings or set "Use default" to use the coded colour.
Settings overwrite the chosen theme so you can have colours even in "monochrome" themes.