In free mode, this is a nice, simple heartrate dial with several display options. If you want more, purchase a code from here to enable pacing support with display of average heartrate, heartrate target range and also to store a number of stats detailed below.
Zones are taken directly from your user profile on your device, and the bottom of the dial is set to your resting heart rate also taken from your profile. If you have set activity dependent zones (eg: for run, bike or swim) then this dial will reflect that.
1. Flip the direction the dial rotates by checking "Flip dial direction"
2. Use "Dial background" list to switch between dial on black and dial on white
3. Display heartrate dial
1. Set colours for dial display
2. Show average heartrate needle
3. Set targets for each of swim, bike, run and other
1. The target zone you defined
2. The proportion of time spent in the zone across the entire activity
3. The proportion of your time spent above the zone across the entire activity
4. The proportion of your time spent in the zone for each lap
5. The proportion of your time spent above the zone for each lap
6. A graph of where you were and were not in the zone across the entire activity
Enter 1,2,3,4 or 5 as the target to specify the zone as the target. The defined range will span the entire, selected zone.
Ranges are specified as a target number and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 150;
(Does not apply to monochrome devices eg: Edge 130.)
Choose a colour for each of the display settings or set "Use default" to use the coded colour.
Settings overwrite the chosen theme so you can have colours even in "monochrome" themes.