Dialistic / Pace Wheel
In free mode, this is a simple, visual pacing tool and heart meter. The needle displays your current heartrate and the dial displays a clear, bold marker when you enter your target zone (configured in settings). If you want more, purchase a code to enable simultaneous pacing and display for any three of speed, power (requires power meter), cadence and heart rate.
Older Garmin device? Try this one instead: Dialistic CIQ1
Please follow the instructions here to unlock this product.
- Set heartrate target range – a different target for each sport
- Display heartrate dial with bold, visual indicator
- Dial displays current, average and max heartrate
- Configure dial display (clockwise / anti-clockwise, range display size, start angle)
- Set pacing targets for any or all of:
Display targets on startup
Show lap numbers with the choice for
- Power (requires power meter)
- Heart rate
Display of current, average and max values for all dials
Choose colour theme (black background, white background, monochrome black, monochrome white)
Customise colours for all display elements
For each target set, configurable statistics are stored for:
- Laps completed (starts at 0)
- Laps started (starts at 1)
- % of session for up to two of below, in or above target
- % of each lap for up to two of below, in or above target
- Graph of where you were below, in or above your target zone
Targets are a comma-separated list of values.
- 180,210 sets target to a low of 180 and a high of 210
- 150 sets low target of 150 with no high target
- Leave target value empty to use the dial as a simple meter with sport-specific limits
Units are simple numeric number of strides / cycles per minute as per your Garmin reported cadence.
Units are simple numeric number of watts as per your Garmin reported power.
Units are simple numeric number of beats per minute as per your Garmin reported heartrate.
You can also specify heartrate as a zone by using "z[zone]", for example:
- z3 sets low and high targets to the base and top of zone 3
- z3,z4 sets targets to base of zone 3 and top of zone 4
Value is expressed as a decimal with "." as the decimal separator. Valid units are;
- "mph" for miles per hour
- "kph" for kms per hour
- "mps" for metres per second.
- 8mph sets low target to 8mph
- 6mph,16kph sets low target to 6mph/9.6kph and high target to 10mph/16kph
Value is expressed in mm:ss or hh:mm:ss with ":" as the separator. Valid units are;
- "/100m" for time to complete 100m
- "/km" for time to complete one km
- "/5km" for time to complete five kms
- "/10km" for time to complete ten kms
- "/100y" for time to complete 100yards.
- "/M" for time to complete one mile
- "/5M" for time to complete five miles
- "/10M" for time to complete ten miles
- "/half-marathon" for time to complete half-marathon
- "/marathon" for time to complete marathon
- 3:30:00/marathon is a three-and-a-half-hour marathon
- 4:30/km,5:00/km sets low to 4:30/km and high to 5:00/km
If you find you love it, please leave a favourable review here .
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please email me details at firstname.lastname@example.org.