In free mode, this is a nice, simple speedometer with several display options. If you want more, purchase a code from here to enable pacing support with display of average speed, speed target range and also to store a number of stats detailed below.
1. Flip the direction the dial rotates by checking "Flip dial direction"
2. Use "Dial background" list to switch between dial on black and dial on white
3. Display speedometer dial as either pace or speed
1. Set colours for dial display
2. Show average speed needle
3. Set targets for each of swim, bike, run and other
1. The target zone you defined
2. The proportion of time spent in the zone across the entire activity
3. The proportion of your time spent above the zone across the entire activity
4. The proportion of your time spent in the zone for each lap
5. The proportion of your time spent above the zone for each lap
6. A graph of where you were and were not in the zone across the entire activity
Pace units are min/km or min/mile for runnning and other, min/5km or min/5mile for cycling and min/100m or min/100yards for swimming.
At the moment the range of the dial is configured as follows:
If you set a target range higher than this, the dial will adjust to include it.
Value is expressed as a decimal with "." as the decimal separator. Valid units are;
Value is expressed in mm:ss or hh:mm:ss with ":" as the separator. Valid units are;
Ranges are specified as a target speed / pace and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top where the slowest speed / pace is deemed the bottom.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 12kph or 5:00/km;
(Does not apply to monochrome devices eg: Edge 130.)
Choose a colour for each of the display settings or set "Use default" to use the coded colour.
Settings overwrite the chosen theme so you can have colours even in "monochrome" themes.