In free mode, this is a nice, simple speed / pace field designed to fit with a large font in any watch or computer layout. If you want more, purchase a code from here to enable pacing support with tracking of speed target range, to customise all colours and also to store a number of stats detailed below.
Purchase for € 1.49.
- Display speed / pace in an easily readable display.
- Select between four themes - black background, white background, monochrome black and monochrome white.
- Below target, background is dark green
- Above target, background is dark red
- All colours are editable / configurable to suit your needs
- Set sport specific targets for each of swim, bike, run and other
- Store and review stats after your activity at session, lap and per second basis
Value is expressed as a decimal with "." as the decimal separator. Valid units are;
- "mph" for miles per hour
- "kph" for kms per hour
- "mps" for metres per second.
- "8mph" is 8.0 miles per hour.
Value is expressed in mm:ss or hh:mm:ss with ":" as the separator. Valid units are;
- "/100m" for time to complete 100m
- "/km" for time to complete one km
- "/5km" for time to complete five kms
- "/10km" for time to complete ten kms
- "/100y" for time to complete 100yards.
- "/M" for time to complete one mile
- "/5M" for time to complete five miles
- "/10M" for time to complete ten miles
- "/half-marathon" for time to complete half-marathon
- "/marathon" for time to complete marathon
- "1:30/100m" is one-minute-and-thirty-seconds to cover 100 metres.
- "3:30:00/marathon" is a three-and-a-half-hour marathon, approx 8-minute mile or 5-minute kilometre.
Ranges are specified as a target speed / pace and a percentage range. The range can be specified to have the target at the bottom, in the middle or at the top where the slowest speed / pace is deemed the bottom.
For example, if you set a range of 20% with a target of 12kph or 5:00/km;
- "Slowest is target" range will be 12kph to (12kph + 20%); 12kph to 14.4kph
- "Middle is target" range will be (12kph - 10%) to (12kph + 10%); 10.8kph to 13.2kph
- "Fastest is target" range will be from (12kph - 20%) to 12kph; 9.6kph to 12kph
(Does not apply to monochrome devices eg: Edge 130.)
Choose a colour for each of the display settings or set "Use default" to use the coded colour.
Settings overwrite the chosen theme so you can have colours even in "monochrome" themes.
If you find you love it, please leave a favourable review here .
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please email me details at firstname.lastname@example.org.